The Cleveland Council of Black Colleges Alumni Association represents graduates and supporters of any accredited public or private Historically Black College or University (HBCU) that reside in the Greater Cleveland, Ohio area. Membership is not restricted to alumni only. Membership is open to former HBCU students, parents of currently enrolled students, supporters, and groups and organizations that support the mission and philosophy of the organization.
Individual Membership Options
Alumni/ae | $35.00
Membership extended to a graduate of a HBCU, but not specifically representing a local HBCU alumni chapter.
Parent/Supporter | $20.00
A parent/guardian of a student currently enrolled at a respective HBCU or an individual that may have only attended an HBCU, or attended/graduated from some other institution of higher learning or any other patron/supporter that believes in the mission and philosophy of the organization.
Group Membership Options
HBCU Alumni Chapter | $50.00
Membership allows for official representatives (2) of the local alumni chapter to participate with the council.
Other/Affiliate Groups | $40.00
Open to other local groups and other organizations that uphold the goals of the CCBCAA.
Honorary/Sponsor | Various Amounts
Consist of persons or organizations that support and promote the Council either financially, in-kind or otherwise.
- The annual donation shall vary based on individual occurrence and/or Program Partner level for a particular special event.
- Shall not have the right to vote or hold office.
- May have presence on the website.
Membership dues are collected annually for the current operating year beginning in the month of July.
- All dues should be paid within the four three months of the current operating year (July – October).
- Dues collected during the months of the current operating year (November – June) will assessed a one-time late fee of $10.00.